Classes can be booked anytime during the year!
Classes are not repeated during a one year cycle for each stage, therefore you can be sure whenever you join Reading Fairy classes, new content will be covered. Classes are approximately 40 minutes.\
🌞How do I book on?
Click 'Book Now' or scroll down to bottom of the 'home' screen to view our timetable and choose a class.
🌞What do I need to join in?
Any device with an internet connection and a camera (mobile, laptop, tablet, PC). If you have a smart TV it is possible to view the class on the big screen). When you book a class, you will receive a booking confirmation followed by a link and a list of household items to gather to enable your child/children to participate. We will also send some PDFs to print if you have access to a printer.
🌞Can my other children join in too?
Absolutely! You only need to book one place, however, we advise that you book the class suitable for your eldest child.
🌞What days and times are the classes?
Classes run on Tuesdays and Fridays. Check out our full timetable on our website.
🌞I'm worried about screen time, what can I do?
The class is interactive, has been developed by Early Years experts and encourages further exploration after the session. The classes are action-packed and involve sensory storytelling, action songs and interaction with parents and siblings.
- £16 for a 4 week term
- £4.50 for 1 pay as you go session.
- TASTER SESSIONS - 3 classes for £15
- Thereafter sessions are £7, bookable as a term (remainder of the term).
- You can join a class at any time throughout the year, providing there is space in the class.
Special 50% discount for siblings
When making a booking for siblings, choose the most age appropriate class for your eldest child. Please contact us for the discount to be applied. Young babies can attend free of charge when with their older sibling.
Please be mindful that holidays may apply during your block booking. (Holidays are subject to change).
- Saturday 13th July 2019 – Sunday 4th August 2019.
- Saturday 24th August 2019 – Sunday 8th September 2019
- Saturday 12th October 2019 - Sunday 20th October 2019
- Saturday 14th December 2019 - Sunday 5th January 2020
- Saturday 15th February 2020 - Sunday 23rd February 2020
- Saturday 4th April 2020 - Sunday 19th April 2020
HOW TO BOOK
Go to the ‘Book Now’ page, scroll down to choose the most age appropriate class and click ‘Book Now’
*Classes must be taken consecutively. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.