Early literacy classes for 1-4 year olds in progressive, small groups in Covid-secure venues. Sensory storytelling, phonics, picture book time, nursery rhymes, action songs and speaking and listening games.
You will be seated on a 'family island' of mats, two metres apart from others and will be given an individual set of props for the session (no shared resources). Adults will be required to wear a face mask and will be responsible for maintaining the Government guidelines on social distancing.
You can now book your space on our Poppleton (Friday) timetable for our 3 week mini term, starting on 9th October below. Join our Wednesday waitlist to be kept in touch as soon as we can confirm news of our new venue.
Please send me a message if you'd like to know more about our online classes.
Get in touch: please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
POPPLETON TERMS AND CONDITIONS- PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
* Only 1 adult is permitted to attend with a child, unless prior arrangements have been made.
* Siblings- Under 1's free (but please note that no resources will be provided). Siblings over 1- £3 - please contact me to book. Paying siblings will have a full set of resources.
* Adults are currently required to wear a face mask to attend the session. Children do NOT require a face mask.
* If you or your child are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow Government guidelines regarding isolation.
* If a local/national lockdown prevents us from completing our term, your booked sessions will continue online (Zoom). Unfortunately we are unable to refund classes in these circumstances.
* By booking you give us permission to pass on your details to the NHS Test and Trace Service.
* Please try to avoid bringing pushchairs if possible. Slings and baby carriers (including baby car seats) are preferred.
* Further details about booking terms can be found in the 'Booking Info' section and full email will be sent prior to the session- please make sure you have read this before you attend.
Finally, please feel confident that every step has been taken to keep your family safe. I have completed extensive risk assessments in partnership with my venue, undertaken infection control and first aid courses, liaised with environmental health and received guidance from the Children's Activities Association and my franchise company, WOW World Group. I will be telling you more about our safety measures in my email communications, but please do not hesitate to ask any questions. I hope that we can now look forward to embracing all of the social, emotional and educational benefits of our Reading Fairy Classes, which I'm sure we all need more than ever! :-)