What do classes include?
- fun phonics and word games
- sensory and performance storytelling
- interactive songs and nursery rhymes
- speaking and listening activities
- picture book time
- lovable characters and fun resources
Why are there different stages and ages?
The programme has been designed by experts who truly understand the development of children in their early years. This does not mean your child has to move to the next stage as soon as they turn 18 months for example. Every child is different and this is a guide to enable the gentle progression of the classes as your child grows. For your first class, it is best to choose the class that matches their age. If you are bringing a sibling, choose the age of the eldest child. Please put any queries in your enquiry form.
- Book Babies encourages early language and literacy (12 months +)
- Toddler Tales involves active literacy with sounds and talk (18 months +)
- Story Stars explores first phonics for early reading fun (24 months +)
- Reading Recruits prepares your child for learning to read confidently at school (3-5 years)
For a more detailed breakdown of how classes are different in each age range, please follow this link: https://www.readingfairy.com/classes